The benefit runs all day at participating restaurants, which in Palo Alto include:
- Celia’s Mexican Restaurant, 3740 El Camino Real.
- Gourmet Franks, 199 Stanford Shopping Center.
- Ming’s Chinese Cuisine and Bar, 1700 Embarcadero Road.
- Round Table Pizza, 702 Colorado Ave.
- Sundance The Steakhouse, 1921 El Camino Real.
- Yucca De Lac Restaurant,660 Stanford Shopping Center.
The Peninsula Volunteers Meals on Wheels delivers over 1,500 hot, nutritious meals to primarily homebound seniors and adults with disabilities in San Mateo County who are unable to cook for themselves.
For information on becoming a volunteer, click here.