“New charges involving an additional victim were filed today against an award-winning Livermore golf pro who is accused of sexually abusing boys he had been teaching.”
“Andrew Michael Nisbet, 31, who lives in Livermore and worked at the Las Positas Golf Course in that city, was charged last month with 65 felony counts involving two young boys. He now faces an additional 10 counts, most of which involve a third young boy.”
“Nisbet, who is being held without bail at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, was arraigned on the amended complaint against him -- which is 42 pages long -- in Alameda County Superior Court in Pleasanton Wednesday and is scheduled to return to court on Feb. 20 to enter a plea.”
For more of the top stories around Northern California Patch sites, click on the headlines below.
- Do Your Cosmetics Contain Chemicals Known to Cause Cancer?
- Five-Year Anniversary for Capt. Sully Sullenberger’s miracle on the Hudson
- H1N1: Seasonal Human Influenza, Not Swine Flu
- College Student Sets Skateboard World Record
- Four Parachute from Hot Air Balloon West of Santa Rosa
- Drakes Bay Oyster's Bid Rejected Again