Here's How to See Space Station Flying Over Palo Alto. NASA charts say it will be visible tonight -- Christmas Eve! -- and on and off through New Year's.
Venture Capitalists Want to Divide California Into 6 States.
Jay Paul Withdraws Application to Construct Office Project/Public Safety Building.
Who Tossed This Puppy in the Trash? Authorities are seeking public's help to identify whomever threw away the puppy discovered injured, but alive, mixed in with rubbish at a San Francisco recycling facility.
Woman Found Dead in Park Identified as 72-Year-Old Local Transient. Police say there were no signs of foul play.
Moldaw Singers Perform “A Biblical Songfest” and Prove that Music Brings Joy at Any Age.
Need a Sizzling, Last-Minute Gift? Go for Palo Alto Firefighters Pepper Sauce! What started as a local fire station concoction now has a nationwide fan base. At $6 a bottle, it makes a great gift and supports a worthy cause.
EPA Science Teacher Honored by President Obama.
Week Ahead: Crafty Corner; Candlelight Christmas Eve; Cha Cha Dance. Things to do around Palo Alto this week: Dec. 23 to 29.
Way to Go, Neighbor! Caller Alerts Cops to 2 Bike Theft Suspects.
San Jose duo busted for two reportedly stolen bikes, plus alleged possession of drugs, burglary tools and a stun gun.
UPDATES IN ONGOING SERIES OF HOMELESS PA PETS:
Palo Alto Shelter Dogs and Cats Available for $12 Adoption Through Dec. 31.
- ADOPTED! I'm Elly - Outgoing, Sweet and Affectionate.
- I'm Pebbles -- Do You Have Room for Me?
- Crystal: SWF Seeking BFF.
- UPDATE: ADOPTED! Blizzard -- I Put the 'Wow' in Bow-Wow!
- I'm Felix -- Spring Me From This Joint, Please!
- BART and Union Say Tentative Agreement Reached.
- Santa Cruz Man Arrested in Attempted Carjacking, Murder: He Pulled the Trigger, but the Gun Didn't Fire.
- 'Google Bus' Protests Getting Ugly Today in SF.
- Police to Final Candlestick Fans: 'Behave Yourselves'
- Big Changes Coming to SamTrans Bus Service on Peninsula