Whether you have a predilection for cheese curls, blueberry soda, or Zumba dancing --or all of the above-- we’ve dug up the best culinary and general deals in Palo Alto this week.
Know of any other plum deals in Palo Alto? Add them to the comment box below.
1) Have a festivity to toast to, or just want to prolong your Labor Day weekend? Say cheers with a free bottle of Pacific Oasis chardonnay, available to those who first fork down $30 or more at .
2) Cash-strapped and looking for a cheesy snack? Cadia baked cheese curls are half off this month (ie. $1.20) at .
3) You may have caught the Flash Mob on University Ave. during the Palo Alto Festival of the Arts late last month. Now the dance studio behind it, Uforia, is offering three classes for $45 to new members.
4) For those craving burritos, enchiladas, and a variety of other guacamole-and-cheese laden Mexican fare, in Palo Alto is offering a two-for-one special on its lunch and dinner options through the end of the month.
5) A variety of Knudsen Sparkling Essence sodas are available in flavors ranging from Lemon to Blueberry in a buy one, get one free sale at Country Sun Natural Foods through the end of the month.