Sam’s Chowder House in downtown Palo Alto, California, announces that the month of July is LOBSTERFEST – a celebration of the popular crustacean with lobster specialties created by Executive Chef Robert Holt to pair perfectly with the restaurants seasonal, farm-fresh ingredients.
Available beginning today, lobster lovers can enjoy an array of lobster items, including…
· Gazpacho with Lobster, Cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, topped with Maine lobster
· Lobster Ceviche, Maine lobster, served in a tortilla shell with pineapple and passion fruit vinaigrette
· Sam’s Lobster Louie Salad, Maine lobster, Fujii apple, English cucumber,iceberg lettuce, green onion, hard-cooked egg and Louis dressing
· Sam’s Lobster Roll, Maine lobster lightly tossed with butter on a toasted specialty bun, with potato chips, coleslaw
· Maine Lobster Tacos (lunch only) Pineapple salsa, red cabbage, chipotle crema, tortilla chips, and coleslaw
· Whole ¼ pound Maine Lobster, steamed or grilled, served with drawn butter, and farm fresh sides
· Lobster Spaghetti, grilled ½ Maine lobster, calamari, PEI mussels & bay shrimp in a spicy white wineand tomato sauce
· Lobster-ClamBake for Two (1 ½ lb Maine Lobster), with steamed manila clams, PEI mussels, Andouille sausage, fondant fingerling potatoes, and served with clam chowder and coleslaw
The restaurants eco-friendly New England style seafood menu also includes Clam Chowder, a selection of daily fresh fish, Fried Calamari, Fish and Chips, Ahi Tuna Poke, oysters and clams on the half shell, and other seafood specialties.
To help celebrate Sam’s Lobsterfest with the younger diners, a variety of special treats for children will be on-hand (while supplies last) such as festive lobster necklaces and lobster-shaped lollipops.