The two-star chefs behind LYFE Kitchen Friday unveiled the menu for the restaurant’s flagship store downtown, which opens Oct. 12.
Chefs Art Smith and Tal Ronnen have focused on offering food that is “great-tasting and good for you,” according to a statement released Friday morning.
We when Tal Ronnen gave a demo at Keppler’s. Meanwhile, construction at the downtown site has been brisk. .
And here, at long last, are the big highlights from the menu:
- Tal's Ancient Grains Bowl with stir-fried Gardein beef tips and vegetables over whole-grain faro and quinoa with sweet chile ginger sauce
- Art's Unfried Chicken with roasted kabocha squash, brussels sprouts, dried cranberries and Dijon vinaigrette
- Farmer's Market Oven-Baked Frittata of whipped egg whites with your choice of three toppings including fresh vegetables, turkey sausage or Gardein breakfast sausage and cheese selections
- Art's Start (Chef Art Smith's daily morning breakfast) of steel-cut Irish oatmeal with dried cranberries, granola, Greek yogurt and 100 percent real maple syrup
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread with free-range grilled chicken, sweet yellow corn, roasted onion, cilantro, agave BBQ sauce and artisan cheese
- Sweet Corn Chowder made with cashew cream and topped with fresh cherry tomatoes and chopped herbs
- Eggplant Parmesan with breaded and baked eggplant medallions, topped with pomodoro sauce, melted artisan cheeses, served with garlic broccolini
- Classic burger of 100 percent grass-fed beef burger with organic romaine, tomato, red onion, agave pickles, agave ketchup and your choice of cheddar, swiss or goat cheese on a special multigrain bun developed for LYFE Kitchen (Gardein option for burger as well)