- : Palo Alto Patch columnist Lisen Stromberg offers an intimate look at living by Steve Jobs in Old Palo Alto.
- : Patch readers chimed in with their best wishes and reflections following the death of Steve Jobs.
- ?: LYFE Kitchen CEO Mike Roberts talks about his vision for the new restaurant brand, which opened its first restaurant downtown.
- : The much anticipated Google Fiber service finally comes online at Stanford.
- : A free online course at Stanford on artificial intelligence attracted more than 70,000 students from around the world.
- : Industry expert offers his take on the major hurdles facing the EV industry.
- : Big scare after Stanford student disappears from contact, turns up in the jungle.
- : New restaurant launched by former McDonald’s execs brings global spotlight to Palo Alto.
- : Ultra high-end sports car and electric car makers land in Palo Alto.
- : Heated debate erupts over ballot measure that would take away parkland for a compost facility.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something