Monday, Sept. 23
Dust the cobwebs off last year's Halloween costume and swap it out for a sparkly newish one! Blossom Birth Services has partnered with the City of Palo Alto by accepting clean costumes in good condition for children aged 0-12 years old. Costumes can be dropped off at any of the following locations during the week of Sept 23-29.
- Blossom, 299 S. California Ave, Suite 120, Palo Alto, CA 94306 (all days, drop-off times 9am-7pm in atrium)
- PACCC Administrative Offices, 3990 Ventura Court, Palo Alto, CA 94306 (Weekdays, drop-off times 9am-5pm)
- Lucie Stern Community Center Front Desk, 1305 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94301 (Weekdays, drop-off times 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Parent’s Place, 200 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA 94301 (Mon, Fri 9am-5pm, T,W,Th 8:30 am - 7:30 pm)
- Whole Foods- 774, Emerson St, Palo Alto, CA 94301 ( All Days, 8am-10pm at Customer Service)
- Participating PAUSD Elementary Schools (during school hours)
Costumes will be available for pick-up at our Pre-Halloween Costume Swap event on Friday, October 4, 5-8pm at Lucie Stern Community Center.
Save the Date: Sunday, Sept. 29
It's airport day! If you love small planes and are curious about how airports operate stop by the Palo Alto Airport, 1925 Embarcadero Rd., from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Palo Alto Airport Association (PAAA) and the City of Palo Alto invite the community to see its airport up close including touring the control tower (barring last minute security concerns—review FAA Control Tower tour restrictions in advance). There will be educational exhibits, food vendors, facility tours, aircraft-oriented items for sale and fun diversions for the kids, including FREE flights for kids 8-17 years of age throughout the day. Drop by this fun and interesting annual event!